The Perfectionist - that's what the test says!
In reply to Brigette's post. http://breid.multiply.com/journal/item/174/enneagram_test
Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test...
1- the Perfectionist
"I do everything the right way"
Perfectionists are realistic, conscientious, and principled. They striveto live up to their high ideals.
How to Get Along with Me
- Take your share of the responsibility so I don't end up with all thework.
- Acknowledge my achievements.
- I'm hard on myself. Reassure me that I'm fine the way I am.
- Tell me that you value my advice.
- Be fair and considerate, as I am.
- Apologize if you have been unthoughtful. It will help me to forgive.
- Gently encourage me to lighten up and to laugh at myself when I getuptight, but hear my worries first.
- being self-disciplined and able to accomplish a great deal
- working hard to make the world a better place
- having high standards and ethics; not compromising myself
- being reasonable, responsible, and dedicated in everything I do
- being able to put facts together, coming to good understandings, andfiguring out wise solutions
- being the best I can be and bringing out the best in other people
What's Hard About Being a ONE
- being disappointed with myself or others when my expectations are not met
- feeling burdened by too much responsibility
- thinking that what I do is never good enough
- not being appreciated for what I do for people
- being upset because others aren't trying as hard as I am
- obsessing about what I did or what I should do
- being tense, anxious, and taking things too seriously
ONEs as Children Often
- criticize themselves in anticipation of criticism from others
- refrain from doing things that they think might not come out perfect
- focus on living up to the expectations of their parents and teachers
- are very responsible; may assume the role of parent
- hold back negative emotions ("good children aren't angry")
ONEs as Parents
- teach their children responsibility and strong moral values
- are consistent and fair
- discipline firmly
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
Harper SanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages
You liked the test?
so S P R E A D I T ! tell everyone!!!(use Quick-Paste below)
you wanna know MORE?
so check out, what Wikipedia says about your type...
...even more you'll find in Google
or do you prefer to
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose CZ
Would you rather have chosen:
Take The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test at HelloQuizzy