The Perfectionist - that's what the test says!
In reply to Brigette's post. http://breid.multiply.com/journal/item/174/enneagram_test
Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test...
1- the Perfectionist
"I do everything the right way"
Perfectionists are realistic, conscientious, and principled. They striveto live up to their high ideals.
How to Get Along with Me
- Take your share of the responsibility so I don't end up with all thework.
- Acknowledge my achievements.
- I'm hard on myself. Reassure me that I'm fine the way I am.
- Tell me that you value my advice.
- Be fair and considerate, as I am.
- Apologize if you have been unthoughtful. It will help me to forgive.
- Gently encourage me to lighten up and to laugh at myself when I getuptight, but hear my worries first.
- being self-disciplined and able to accomplish a great deal
- working hard to make the world a better place
- having high standards and ethics; not compromising myself
- being reasonable, responsible, and dedicated in everything I do
- being able to put facts together, coming to good understandings, andfiguring out wise solutions
- being the best I can be and bringing out the best in other people
What's Hard About Being a ONE
- being disappointed with myself or others when my expectations are not met
- feeling burdened by too much responsibility
- thinking that what I do is never good enough
- not being appreciated for what I do for people
- being upset because others aren't trying as hard as I am
- obsessing about what I did or what I should do
- being tense, anxious, and taking things too seriously
ONEs as Children Often
- criticize themselves in anticipation of criticism from others
- refrain from doing things that they think might not come out perfect
- focus on living up to the expectations of their parents and teachers
- are very responsible; may assume the role of parent
- hold back negative emotions ("good children aren't angry")
ONEs as Parents
- teach their children responsibility and strong moral values
- are consistent and fair
- discipline firmly
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
You liked the test?
so S P R E A D I T ! tell everyone!!!(use Quick-Paste below)
or do you prefer to
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose CZ
Would you rather have chosen: